City-to-City private car transfers with stops on the way
Whether you need to travel from Milan to Venice, Venice to Florence, Florence to Rome, Rome to Amalfi coast or from any two cities in Italy, we provide a safe and reliable journey from door to door with professional english speaking driver and luxury limousine and minivan.
From your hotel to your next hotel, from location to location, travel in comfort and relax: our Point-to-Point chauffeured transfer service lets you maximize your most valuable asset... your time.
As an option, instead of a direct transfer, you may consider to stop en route to visit some of the Italian treasure cities on the way to your destination.
Below you find some suggestions of the most frequently requested itinerary and stops. We give you just a few examples, but transfer with sightseeing on the way can be composed in endless ways.
The selection does not necessarily have to be strict or preset: they can also be decided on the spot according to your travel interests.
- From Lake Como or Milan to Venice (or vice versa) you may stop in Verona, Padua or at Lake Garda (Sirmione).
- From Lake Como or Milan to Florence (or vice versa), depending on the choosen route, you may stop in Modena, Maranello, Bologna, Portofino, Cinque Terre or Pisa.
- From Venice to Florence (or vice versa) you may stop in Verona, Padua, Bologna, Modena, Ferrara or Ravenna.
- From Florence to Portofino or Cinque Terre (or vice versa) you may stop in Pisa to see the Leaning Tower or in Lucca.
- From Florence to Monaco, Nice or Cannes (or vice versa) you may stop in the places mentioned in the previous point.
- From Florence to Siena you may stop in San Gimignano, Monteriggioni and other villages in Chianti.
- From Florence to Rome (or vice versa) you may stop in Chianti, Siena, San Gimignano, Montepulciano, Pienza, Montalcino, Cortona, Assisi, Perugia or The Mall and Prada Space Outlets.
- From Rome to Naples, Sorrento, Positano and Amalfi coast (or vice versa) you may stop in Pompei.
For each stop we can take care of reservations such as:
- Museum reservations (i.e. Pisa Leaning Tower, Ferrari Museum in Maranello, Scrovegni Chapel Giotto's frescos in Padua etc.).
- Guided visit to food & wine artisan factories with tour and tasting (i.e. Traditional Balsamic Vinegar and Parmigianoin Modena, Pecorino Cheese in Pienza, Pasta and Olive oil in Tuscany, boutique wineries in Piedmont, Veneto and Tuscany).
- Local guides for private visits in all main cities.
To receive a quote just send us an e-mail indicating the total number of passengers in your party, the location where you need to be picked up and your destination.
In case of stops on the way, please let us know how many hours you plan to stop in each place or the total duration of the journey you have in mind.